Friday, March 5, 2010

My Friends, My Life

This is dedicated to all the members of Polla Gang
Who, when gather crazily freak out and go bang.

You all are a family to me and not just friends
This is an honest statement and not just to make amends.

Nirav with all the big talks and thoughts of his
believes that one day he will be successful and bliss

Prathik would be more loyal to his camera than his wife
I think photography is his passion and his life.

Patel with a big Colgate smile on his face
Will make anyone laugh even in tough phase

Nicky Singh has a bunch of history to discuss
She some times appears to be like a cute hibiscus.

Ankita is at her best when she shouts
She unknowingly lets her friends’ secret out

Sanjog has her own way of thinking and living
Her advices and talks make her personality more exciting

Parita with her innocence acts in different ways
She makes most people remember about their childhood days

Pooja is very special and very unique
I just love her for being so sweet

I never thought you all will touch my life in such a way
There are no chances about leaving you all come what may.

I pray and I know till the end we would be together
This is what can be called a real family, and for me that matters.

2 comments: